Eric A. BoyajianLos Angeles Employment Attorney
- University of Southern California – Bachelor of Arts, 2000
- Pepperdine University School of Law – Juris Doctor, 2004
A History of Success
Following his time with Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith, Mr. Boyajian worked as General Counsel at Global Bakeries, Inc., an industrial bakery. He counseled on all issues relating to the bakery, labor, employment, human resources, federal food safety law compliance, contract drafting, and much more. He led litigation against distributors, vendors, and customers as necessary during his time there. Most recently, he served as a founding and managing partner at Protection Law Group from June 2013 – August 2016.
He also held clerkships with the following institutions prior to his time as an employment litigator:
- Albert Abkarian & Associates; L.A. District Attorney’s Office (Preliminary Hearings Unit and Hardcore Gang Unit).
- United States District Court, Central District of California – Judge Dikran Tevrizian.
- National Association of Securities Dealers; California Superior Court, Malibu Courthouse – Judge Lawrence Mira.
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars – 2014, 2015
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence – 2004
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – 2004
- Santa Monica Bar Association
- Armenian Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- California Employment Lawyers Association
Dedicated to the Community, Dedicated to You
Mr. Boyajian also takes great pride in volunteering with a charitable organization called the Armenian Youth Association of the Armenian General Benevolent Union. The AGBU-AYA 2012 World Games saw him sit as a committee member, and from 2006-2007 he served as the San Fernando Valley Chapter’s AGBU-AYA chairman. He also filled a variety of roles within the AGBU-AYA San Fernando Valley Boy Scouts Troop 440, including Committee Chairman, Local Commissioner, Scoutmaster, Assistant Scoutmaster, and Cubmaster.
Call the Law Offices of Eric A. Boyajian, APC today at (424) 330-2350 to schedule your consultation and find out what Mr. Boyajian can do for your situation.